Set Menu / Alternate Drop options
Choose any combination of 2 entrées, 2 mains and 2 desserts and have these delivered to your table alternate drop style.
Choose a combination of Entrees and Mains or Mains and Desserts, additional costs apply for choosing canapés for all 3 courses.
Entrées (choice of 2)
- Salt & pepper dusted crispy calamari
- Mushroom & truffle risotto with shaved parmesan
- Roasted butternut squash soup with sourdough croutons and fresh chives
- Caramelized onion, goat cheese and slow roasted tomato tart with balsamic reduction
- Grilled chicken satays with steamed jasmine rice & fresh coriander
- Slow roasted crispy pork belly with rustic apple sauce
- Free form classic Caesar salad
- Seared scallops with green pea puree & crispy prosciutto @ an additional $3 per person
Main Course (choice of 2)
- Oven roasted prosciutto wrapped chicken breast with orange & herb scented polenta finished with roasted red pepper sugo
- Crispy skinned fillet of Tasmanian salmon with smashed kipfler potatoes and hollandaise sauce
- Pan fried fillet of locally caught barramundi with roasted sweet potato, crushed minted peas & brown caper butter
- Moroccan spiced rack of Tasmanian lamb with date, apricot & toasted almond cous cous
- Chargrilled rib eye steak with garlic mashed potatoes, sautéed mushrooms and red wine sauce.
- Classic surf & turf. Seared eye filet & chargrilled local tiger prawns with truffled mashed potatoes & béarnaise sauce @ an additional $5 per person
- Add table shared salad or seasonal vegetables @ $3.50 per person
- Spinach & ricotta ravioli with Mediterranean vegetables & garlic cream sauce
- Roasted butternut squash risotto with sautéed mushrooms
- Egg tagliatelle tossed with basil pesto & toasted pine nuts, shaved pecorino
- Chicken nuggets & chips
- Spaghetti bolognaise
- Calamari & chips
Dessert Menu (choice of 2)
- Lemon curd tart with double cream
- Individual Pavlova with berry compote and whipped cream
- Sticky date pudding served with butterscotch sauce
- Assorted petite desserts
- Seasonal fruit platter
- Aged cheeses, traditional accompaniments and savoury biscuits
What does Alternate Drop mean?
if you choose chicken and fish as your two main courses, then each person around the table will get alternating main courses. If they would prefer the other choice then they can bargain with the person next to them!
We're happy to customise!
We’re able to tailor our menus and packages for your special occasion.
Phone 1300 318 661 to discuss catering your next event.
Make your next event D’vine...
Our attention to detail, experience and commitment to quality food ensure that your event will run seamlessly. Contact D'vine Catering Phone: 1300 318 661